As the snow begins to fall, Grand Lake becomes a Winter Wonderland.
The wildlife heads for lower elevations, the frozen lakes welcome back the ice fishers,
and the skating rink and trails are groomed for skaters, snowshoers, cross-country skiers and snowmobilers.
Snow-covered trees, snowmobiling, skiing, ice fishing, ice skating: need we say more?
Winter Events and Activities (December, January, February)
- Rocky Mountain Repertory: Theatre Home for the Holidays
- Secret Santa Workshop
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks
- Annual Ice Fishing Contests
- Winter Carnival
- Flight for Life Poker Run
- Rocky Mountain Snowmobile Races
- Full Moon Skis at Grand Lake Nordic Center
(Contact us for more information & dates)
- Ice Skating in Town Park
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing
- Ice Fishing and Channel Fishing
- Grand Lake Nordic Center
- Exploring Rocky Mountain National Park
- Rocky Mountain National Park Ranger-Led Ski & Snowshoe Tours
(Contact us for more information)