Spring is the season of renewal and awakening
Spring is when you experience the first sightings of new offspring, such as moose, deer, elk and black bears.
It is when the hummingbirds are welcomed back to their nesting grounds.
Once again the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre, Chili Cook-off, hiking trails and many activities on the lake begin to lure people to the mountains.
Spring Events and Activities (March, April, May)
- Grand Lake’s Annual Ice Fishing Contests
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Cabin Fever Follies
- Live music in establishments throughout town
(Contact us for more information & dates)
Activities (Contact us for more information)
- Ice Fishing/Spring Trophy Fishing
- Exploring Rocky Mountain National Park
- Bird migration
- Wildlife viewing
- Rotary Bingo in the Park every Friday and Saturday nights at 7:30 p.m. Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend
- Memorial Day Parade and Observance in the Park on Memorial Day
- Grand Lake Lodge and the Kauffman House Museum open for the season (Memorial Day Weekend)
(Contact us for more information)